The Woodlands Country Club is located in The Woodlands just to the west of I-45 Lake Woodlands Drive and Research Forest Direct. The Woodlansd Country Club has a beautiful club house for an indoor market and a wrap around patio for outdoor options and will host our Holiday Shopping at Club Market on Tuesday, December 7.
About the venue:
- Patio: booths located outside with concrete floor - only booths that say "covered" are under a porch cover - all other patio booths are outdoor and not covered, you can bring a tent if you like.
- Outdoor: booths are located on concrete in the circle driveway that leads to the Club House.
- Indoor: booths are located in the Ballroom on carpet - the room is windows or glass doors all the way around the perimeter.
- Boutique Trucks and Trailers: there are 2 spaces available in the parking lot located directly infront of the Club House.
Electricity: only indoor booths have access to wall outlets. We do not run electricity for this market. You may bring an extension cord to plug into the wall, outlets are first come first serve. You will also need to bring tape to secure your cord to the floor.
There are four country clubs and golf courses in The Woodlands that are apart of The Woodlands Country Club and they will be marketing this event at all four locations for us.
To register as a vendor at one of our exclusive Club Markets:
- Select your desired booth number from the list
** if the website tells you the booth is sold out then someone else has already registered for that space, please choose another booth**
- Add to cart and checkout
(Your payment is your confirmation as vendor)
Market Shopping Hours: Tuesday, December 7 - 10 am - 7 pm
Set Up Hours: Monday, December 6 - 11 am - 8 pm
Tear Down Hours: Tuesday, December 7 - 7 pm - until we finish
The Woodlands County Club: 100 Grand Fairway Drive, The Woodlands, TX 77381
Vendors will be emailed weeks prior to the event with specific set up instructions and the move in schedule, we try to stagger move ins to allow for up close and easy access for vendors.
Refunds/Event Rain Out: there are no refunds on registrations for Club Market. The market is rain of shine, if there is extreme weather and we cannot set up for the market there will be a makeup date to be determined.
Admission: general admission to the is free and open to the public.
Vendor Parking: parking is free and available in the Country Club parking lot. If you will have a trailer please coordinate wtih David at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can assign you a trailer parking spot.